Friday, June 7, 2013

Inked To Perfection

Photo



Photo



Photo



brutalgeneration: Tumblr on We Heart It -...



brutalgeneration:

Tumblr on We Heart It - http://weheartit.com/entry/58284998/

Photo



Photo



Will you survive the night?





Will you survive the night?

acid-daisies: this is so accurate 





acid-daisies:

this is so accurate 

Photo



go-ink-yourself: Tattoo blog



go-ink-yourself:

Tattoo blog

Photo



Photo



Photo



rainrainrainn: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.



rainrainrainn:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Photo



pikkys: Tristyn Pikky's - for those with a good taste ;]



pikkys:

Tristyn

Pikky's - for those with a good taste ;]

Photo



Photo



Photo



shinigami-love: My neighbour Totoro Network Requirements: Must...



shinigami-love:

My neighbour Totoro Network

Requirements:

  • Must be following me (i will check)
  • Reblog this post (more times will get you noticed)
  • Message me herefor a better chance (:
  • Must be willing to put a link to the network on your blog
  • likes doesn't count (but you may like the post to save it)

Benefits:

  • Make friends
  • Help gaining followers
  • Get promoted, make promo

I'll choose 16 blogs on the 5th july, if I pick you I'll message you.

 the Network


I also search for a partner, please message me for that too ♥
I will pick the partner today !

GOOD LUCK! x (:

No comments:

Post a Comment