Friday, June 7, 2013

The Face in the Crowd

catherinetaylerxxx: And good night!! Enjoy my body parts...









catherinetaylerxxx:

And good night!! Enjoy my body parts haha

Well i got my night set with Catherine Tayler

Catherine Tayler pure dam sex



Catherine Tayler pure dam sex

submissivebrokenangel: me :)















submissivebrokenangel:

me :)

Found my future wife



Found my future wife

ok i have to tell this story. so I was out with one of my best...



ok i have to tell this story.

so I was out with one of my best mates last night, i have known her since  primary school when she was HE i am one of the few friends from back in the day that has stuck with her during her change, she is my mate and always will be.

BTW she looks fucking flawless

….but the REAL story was last night out at somewhat club, it was pretty packed and liquor was flowing.  Enter the untucked dressed shirt crew, one tried to buy her a drink, than another… she turned them down.   After a little while one guy came up to to her and was trying to chat her up at the table…. after a few slurred attempts he just blurts out

"come on baby, looks like you need a big dick"


My friend stands up with a smile "oh yeah"   and bam she whipped her dick out on the table  "i think this is bigger than anything you got boy"


i laughed so hard when the kid went white and just stumbled away, i fucking love her!

Photo











sonbolmann: Ruby Roxx « Photography by Cattetreault





















sonbolmann:

Ruby Roxx « Photography by Cattetreault

Reblog if you want anons.

toombstone: see a pattern? DATS A WHOLE LOTTA ASS Love this...

















toombstone:

see a pattern? DATS A WHOLE LOTTA ASS

Love this ass

Whats better than hot selfies?    the answer is nothing



Whats better than hot selfies?    the answer is nothing

near on 90 today, very little work to do… so Pub Night...



near on 90 today, very little work to do… so Pub Night Tonight!

everythingsexxual: Well… DAMN!!! Holy Hell!  I'm in love













everythingsexxual:

Well… DAMN!!!

Holy Hell!  I'm in love

Photo

















Photo



Photo



Photo





love that ass



love that ass

on Omegle

mucking about bored as hell.  i don’t know why Omegle is fun, i see 3 seconds of people before they disconnect, i got maybe 3 lines with someone (the rarity female) before they move on… so oh so many cocks, so so many cocks lol

but i’m hooked

Perfect



Perfect

plumpmilf: http://plumpmilf.tumblr.com/ This is what i want to...



plumpmilf:

http://plumpmilf.tumblr.com/

This is what i want to come home too

No comments:

Post a Comment