Friday, June 7, 2013

Untitled

instaguys: Guys with iPhones Source: gwip.me Cute and beefy...



instaguys:

Guys with iPhones

Source: gwip.me

Cute and beefy ginger ;)

deadliza: Willie



deadliza:

Willie

deadliza: meat in the suite Such a cutie :)



deadliza:

meat in the suite

Such a cutie :)

collegedudes4u: A nice set submitted by a follower! Thanks so...









collegedudes4u:

A nice set submitted by a follower! Thanks so much! And sorry for the delay in posting them!

Cute military bro :)

When it was suggested I see a shrink I was not happy.  But after...



When it was suggested I see a shrink I was not happy.  But after my first visit I couldn't wait to schedule my next appointment.  My doctor had a great bedside manner and was a fan of "hands on" therapy.

flaccidaffairs: So tall and trim. I want tie him into a pretzel...



flaccidaffairs:

So tall and trim. I want tie him into a pretzel and eat him.

Some bros just look fan-fucking-tastic in tighty whities.



Some bros just look fan-fucking-tastic in tighty whities.

hottstallion: That is a huge fucking cock !!!!!!!



hottstallion:

That is a huge fucking cock !!!!!!!

Photo



Photo









Damn……



Damn……

forbiddensights: Love this pic of Scott Cann exactly the sort...



forbiddensights:

Love this pic of Scott Cann exactly the sort of thing that gets me hard!

Photo





brothertobrother: Two brothers stripping/dancing to Daft...



brothertobrother:

Two brothers stripping/dancing to Daft Punk

So….this happened…and it was fun :)

Photo



hairychestedblonds3: Jaw-dropping. Not sure why you need the...



hairychestedblonds3:

Jaw-dropping.

Not sure why you need the rake in a pier, but you go ahead and use whatever tool you'd like…. Then use mine ;)

tightjeans-harddick: Last photoset for tonight, I didn't get...









tightjeans-harddick:

Last photoset for tonight, I didn't get past this stage the other night. 

Want to lick that cum drop right off….we'll start with that for now ;)

threefiveseven: I cut my hair by myself!! As long as you...





















threefiveseven:

I cut my hair by myself!!

As long as you don't cut that sexy fur off your body, you can cut your hair all you like ;)  You did a good job though :)

Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment