Friday, June 7, 2013

Simply Shrinking

myperfecthipbones: Oooh gonna get these Oh this is still...



myperfecthipbones:

Oooh gonna get these

Oh this is still floating around! That water bottle was so shit!

How'd you get started on your weight loss journey? Did you just go cold turkey on all bad foods? And how many rest days do you have a week?

I got a kick up the arse; my doctor told me I was obese.

I still have junk food otherwise i would probably gorge on it but I don't have it every day. 1-3 times a week and even then it isn't that much.

I just decided to change; looked at the food I was eating/how much I had, my lifestyle (how lazy I was) and learnt about exercise.

It did take me a few months to learn about how much to eat, what workouts to do (cardio AND strength) and what to eat.

You could plan your meals before you go shopping if you're stuck and try blogilates workout calendars as the videos are free on YouTube :)

xoxo

EDIT - forgot to say that I have 1-2 rest days a week :)

How do you balance losing weight/getting fit with being a student? I know everyone says that you just gotta make time but the going out a lot and lets be honest,the amounts of alcohol, make it really hard to lose weight.

I don't actually drink that much at all; I get hammered like 1-2 times a month. You just have to prioritise. I'm drinking for two days this weekend though (going to Parklife) so I just have to make sure I eat really well next week and don't skip a workout if it isn't my rest day xoxo

Hey, for lunch today I had a salad with grilled pumpkin, pinenuts, sundried tomatoes, feta and a tiny amount of croutons with a heap of lettuce. Is that considered unhealthy? I eat it quite often but I'm not sure if I should stop or not.

No that sounds amazing xoxo

qetfit: (via TumbleOn)



qetfit:

(via TumbleOn)

Photo



Photo



A personal trainer, Sidney Wilson, just featured me on his instagram and said my transformation is...

A personal trainer, Sidney Wilson, just featured me on his instagram and said my transformation is amazing.

SAY WHAAAAAAAT?!

Getting more anxious about showing my thighs in short shorts this weekend at Parklife but FUCK IT....

Getting more anxious about showing my thighs in short shorts this weekend at Parklife but FUCK IT.

I’ll wear what I want and screw what other people think. They don’t know what I’ve gone through and achieved for myself!

xoxo

would you recommend doing the 30 day shred level 1 every day for someone just starting?

Yeah totally but obviously have one or two rest days a week aaaand talk to your doctor first if you're concerned that it could be too much for you.

I started it at like 220-215 and didn't die haha

Once it gets easier then you can move onto the next level!

xoxo

Wow your fricking idol i always try new diets,starving my self now i see my mistakes am a size 18 and am 15 i hate even looking in the mirror sometimes i give myself little pep talks says am pretty your not that fat but i am ESPECIALLY for my weight i look up to you, i need to get off my arse and lose weight fast because my teen years are like hell i just want to be slim and healthy wishing wont do anything i've read almost every page on you tumblr am ready to change my life.I WONT LOSE

You don't need to "diet"; just be healthy and exercise more :)

You can do it the healthy way!

Good luck :)

xoxo

Photo



Photo



Average Tumblr user: I have an unhealthy obsession with Tumblr

Average Tumblr user: I have an unhealthy obsession with Tumblr

Fitblr: My obsession with tumblr is the only reason why I'm healthy

Hey. I've started trying to lose weight my start weight is 205lbs and I follow you. I was wondering if you could follow back for encouragement? I love you blog :)

Of course!

GUYS WE HAVE A NEWBIE. Show some love, please!!!

xoxo

m-elonadee: Follow my new Instagram @isabellav96 🌸



m-elonadee:

Follow my new Instagram @isabellav96 🌸

Feeling mildly attractive today and starting to like my...



Feeling mildly attractive today and starting to like my legs.

Excuse the neon bra; I'm just trying on things to go with these shorts!

xoxo

I survived but I think my defibrillator was shocking me but I didn’t feel it. My heart rate...

I survived but I think my defibrillator was shocking me but I didn’t feel it. My heart rate just wouldn’t go up and then my monitor went to 0.

Weird!

xoxo

Time to workout again. Gonna push it today and use ankle weights for level 2 of ripped in 30. If I...

Time to workout again.

Gonna push it today and use ankle weights for level 2 of ripped in 30.

If I die and you can guess my password, please be polite to any asks and repost some sarcastic GIFs too please! Also delete my progress photos before my mum sees my tattoo!

See you on the other side!

xoxo

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment