Sunday, June 9, 2013

Untitled

websissy: It is my favorite position too. I love when a woman...



websissy:

It is my favorite position too. I love when a woman straddles my head and grinds herself against my face. She is in complete control and all I can do is lick as she takes her pleasure. I have never had the experience of licking cum out of a pussy but it is one of my all time favorite fantasies.

michguy1975: Naughty Fantasy:  My Wife and I invited a friend...



michguy1975:

Naughty Fantasy:  My Wife and I invited a friend back to the apartment after the bar closed… We both took turns fucking her… Soon my Wife can tell that he is about to cum and abruptly stops him and tells him not to cum in her pussy… She starts stroking him briskly and orders me onto my knee's in front of our friend… Watch this she tells our friend as she positions me closer and tells me to open my mouth… Our friend stares on in disbelief as my Wife pumps his dick faster and faster until he starts shooting gob after gob of man goo into my mouth… Now he knows about me… Now the fun can really start… 

Photo



hotwendy79: Do as you're told…



hotwendy79:

Do as you're told…

cuckoldwebcams: Okay so then he said I had the hottest tits he...



cuckoldwebcams:

Okay so then he said I had the hottest tits he had seen in a long time…did you cum already hubby? I was just getting started with the story! Damn you're a pathetic cuckold.

lenswalker: Bitch…you will like black cock..or learn to love...



lenswalker:

Bitch…you will like black cock..or learn to love it

robcuckoz: lovebeinghercpb: Nothing is sexier than watching...



robcuckoz:

lovebeinghercpb:

Nothing is sexier than watching your RedHot Wife's inter slut side appear as shes getting fucked in front of her Sissy Cuckold Husband. 👠👠❤💍🐓👙🚶Cuckold Panty Boy Husband

K

cuckoldwifepics: Hot wives fucking in front of husband



cuckoldwifepics:

Hot wives fucking in front of husband

cuckhubbywannabe: Unleash the BBC Beast!



cuckhubbywannabe:

Unleash the BBC Beast!

cuckoldingnl: All he will be doing from now on, cuckold is...



cuckoldingnl:

All he will be doing from now on, cuckold is taking pictures.

(for the Dutch visitors: "Gelukkig hebben we de foto's nog")

MODERN MARRIAGE
www.CuckoldingNL.tumblr.com

lenswalker: The bitch is on life support….daily black cock...



lenswalker:

The bitch is on life support….daily black cock required

Photo



cuckoldwebcams: You notice your wife staring in awe at a...



cuckoldwebcams:

You notice your wife staring in awe at a strangers big dick. It only makes you get harder.

cuckoldwebcams: She may go through the motions but your wife...



cuckoldwebcams:

She may go through the motions but your wife can't even feel your little dick anymore cucky.

cuckoldwebcams: Talk to your wife about it, cuckold. She told...



cuckoldwebcams:

Talk to your wife about it, cuckold. She told me at the bar she only wanted me bareback. Maybe you'll be wearing the condoms for now on.

cuckhubbywannabe: BBC Power



cuckhubbywannabe:

BBC Power

cuckhubbywannabe: There are real men out there and they are not...



cuckhubbywannabe:

There are real men out there and they are not white! BBC Power

cuckhubbywannabe: One hotwife to another…..



cuckhubbywannabe:

One hotwife to another…..

cuckhubbywannabe: Nothing we can do against this



cuckhubbywannabe:

Nothing we can do against this

cuckhubbywannabe: The BBC BULL can show you he does not...



cuckhubbywannabe:

The BBC BULL can show you he does not discriminate. He will fuck you and your hotwife at the same time. Remember they have enough stamina to handle both of you for hours shooting multiple loads

No comments:

Post a Comment